April 10, 2010
25 Random Facts About Me
1. I’m obsessed with Sharpies of all colors and write with them whenever I can.
2. My favorite fragrance of all-time is coconut-lime.
3. I hate raisins in anything but I will eat them by themselves. (Though… “They used to be fat and and juicy but now they’re twisted. They had their lives stolen. Well, they taste sweet, but really they’re just humiliated grapes. I can’t say I’m a big supporter of the raisin council.”… If you know where that quote is from, you know what my favorite movie is!)
4. I love post-it notes of all colors, shapes, and sizes, and I’m always discovering new ways to use them.
5. I eat everything by starting on the edges first and working my way towards the middle.
6. I love frogs and tigers and will compulsively buy anything with them on it.
7. I need to have the ceiling fan on in my room at night even if it’s cold. It’s soothing.
8. I still sleep with a stuffed animal – specifically, a giant stuffed frog.
9. My biggest pet peeve is when people crack their knuckles. Sends shivers down my spine.
10. When I was little I learned to mimic the call of mourning doves and would “talk” with them.
11. I love lip gloss and I’m always on the lookout for new flavors.
12. I am a closet Taylor Swift fan. I’ll deny it to your face even while I’m listening to “You Belong With Me” on my ipod that very moment.
13. I decorate my room with collages I make from pictures I cut out of magazines.
14. I once got a criminal citation for crossing the railroad tracks and actually had to go to court to plead my case.
15. I was once approached by a man who claimed he was the Apostle Peter.
16. I have a fascination with knives, dragons, and martial arts.
17. I sometimes pretend I’m a ninja.
18. I dream of owning a Harley even though it will likely never happen.
19. I think stuffing (the Thanksgiving dinner kind) is disgusting.
20. When I was 15 I broke my collarbone sliding down an icy hill on an inner tube and was dragged by paramedics on plank across a half mile of snow and a make-shift bridge over a creek. I’ve hated snow ever since.
21. I wear a hoodie almost every day. Ya, I’m pretty gangsta. (Not.)
22. My favorite movie when I was five was Edward Scissorhands. Hence my fascination with knives and a bit of a hand fettish. Yes, I was a strange child and not much has changed.
23. I’m terrified of “lifelike” dolls and ventriloquist dummies. I’m convinced that most of them are possessed by evil spirits.
24. I would rather run a marathon than read Twilight (and I do NOT run).
25. When it comes down to it, I’m really just a big kid.